About the Position:
Anchin is seeking a talented & dedicated Marketing Intern to join our Marketing Team. The intern will play an instrumental role in research, building and maintaining our CRM database, and a variety of industry group projects.
Our ideal candidate has some experience with research and data hygiene. This individual needs to have experience conducting thorough and accurate research, meeting deadlines, and effectively communicating project status with fellow team members and other colleagues.
The Marketing Intern position is a part-time, paid internship that would require 15-30 hours per week and is an excellent opportunity for an extremely organized, detail-oriented person.
- Maintains and updates CRM/database, using online research and other sources of information to improve firm communication and reach
- Prospect research for industry groups
- Provides assistance with marketing-related activities across-the-board as needed
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Extremely detail-oriented person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Database experience with InterAction or another CRM is a plus, but not required
- Ability to work independently, and in a fast paced, often changing environment
About Anchin, Block & Anchin:
Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP (“Anchin”) is recognized as one of the “best of the best” accounting firms in the country, a Best Place to Work in New York City and New York State, and a Best Accounting Firm to Work For nationwide. The full-service firm, with a staff of more than 350, serves privately-held businesses and high net worth individuals with a wide range of traditional and non-traditional advisory services, including accounting and auditing; tax planning and compliance; tax credits and incentives; management and succession advisory services; and litigation support, forensic accounting and valuation services.
Please send resumes & cover letters to Ashley Cohen at Ashley.Cohen@anchin.com